Hi, How Can We Help You?

Training Visa

Training Visa

If you need a professional Job in well known companies, you need to develop skills or abilities to improve your statistics of academic or professional career experience. Do you want this?

Do you want to increase your practical talent in your existing employment?

Then checkout for Australia! Apply for the Training Visa (Subclass 407) to take a chance to be skilled enough and workplace ready!

How Does a Training Visa Help?

A training visa allows you to visit Australia for some duration and join in occupational training or professional development.

You can take place either of the following types of occupational training under407 a visa:

  • Workplace-based training to acquire registration or licensing: This training covers the people who require registration, membership, or licensing to start an occupation in their home country of Australia.
  • Structured Workplace-Based training to skills: Training that covers the people who are selected by verified temporary activities sponsor in Australia for an occupation described in the list of eligible skilled trades but needs undergoing designed workplace-based training to improve skills for that field.
  • Training that sharpens the skills or enhances competency: This training is split into three categories:
  • Overseas Qualification: This Division is related to the students who are applied in a foreign educational institution and need to complete a period of practical training, research, or observation to get their degree or qualification. Enrolling for a training visa under this line provides a chance.
  • Government Support: This division belongs to the people who have the backing of a government agency of their home country or Australia to get structured workplace-based occupational training.
  • Professional Development: This division belongs to the overseas workers who want their employees to bespoke a tailored professional development program for their organisation’s growth.

Benefits Of The Training Visa 407

The training visa allows you to:

  • Apply for the visa both onshore and offshore
  • Live in Australia for up to 2 years and complete the training specified in your application
  • Leave and re-enter Australia frequently till the pass is valid
  • Bring eligible family members to accompany you to Australia

Eligibility Criteria for Visa Applicants, Sponsors & Nominators To be eligible for this visa, applicants must:

  • They must be at least 18 years of age (unless you are exempt)
  • An approved sponsor must sponsor them to participate in a professional development program or occupational training.
  • They must be nominated for an approved occupation by the Australian organization if it is not a Commonwealth agency.
  • They must be invited to apply for the visa if the sponsor is a Commonwealth agency.
  • They get occupational training directly from the sponsor unless an exemption applies.
  • They lodge an application before 18th May 2017 for existing sponsorship by an approved training and research and professional development sponsor.
  • They only participate in the occupational training that meets the criteria for one of the nomination eligibility types.
  • They must be proficient in functional English to acquire training and meet occupational health and safety standards.
  • They have a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily.
  • They should meet health and character requirements.
  • They have sufficient financial backup and arrangements for health insurance for themselves and accompanying family members for the duration of their stay in Australia.
  • They should meet all other requirements specified for your training program.

Those sponsoring someone on a 407 visa must:

  • It would help if you were an organisation operating lawfully in Australia, a government agency or a foreign government agency.
  • You will provide the occupational training directly unless an exemption applies.
  • You should have no unfavourable information identified about you or any other person associated with you unless it is reasoned for the Immigration Department to ignore
  • You should have the ability to comply with all the sponsorship obligations.

To nominate someone on a 407 visa:

  • You must be an approved temporary activity sponsor or
  • You have applied to become an approved temporary activity sponsor
  • The nomination will not be considered unless the sponsorship is approved.

Suppose you applied and got the approval of becoming an approved training and research or professional development sponsor before 19th November 2016. In that case, you can use this approval to nominate an applicant on a Training visa (subclass 407) until 18th May 2017 or when the sponsorship is valid.

Family Members to Include in the Visa Application You can include the following family members in your visa application:

Partner (Married or de facto)

Your or your partner’s dependent child (up to 23 years of age)
You must have evidence to support a claimed family relationship. You must also have a written statement, including approval from your sponsor to sponsor your family members.

Financial Requirements

You must provide evidence of your financial capacity to support yourself and accompanying family members for the duration of your stay in Australia.

You and all the dependent family members are required to:

Undergo medical examinations within 12 months of lodging a visa application Obtain police clearance from each country (you and family members) have lived in for 12 months or more in the past ten years Health Insurance You and dependent family members must be covered by Australia’s national health scheme (Medicare) unless your country has a reciprocal health agreement in Australia. The health insurer can either be in Australia or your home.