Hi, How Can We Help You?

Tourist to Student Visa

Tourist to Student Visa

Did you know that out of 226,608 student visa applications lodged between 1 July 2019 till 31 December 2019, 101,801 of the entire student visa applications are lodged onshore?

It is quite common that people change their future as they wish to succeed in their career. Many take breaks from their daily routines to arrive in Australia and spend some quality time.

If you find an inspiration and wishes to pursue studies in Australia while being on Tourist visa, it is totally possible.

Our Experienced Educational Consultant can help suggest you the best courses and institutes offering them based on your interest.

Then We can help lodge the student visa application for you. Once the Student visa (Subclass 500) is lodged, you will be granted the Bridging Visa which allows you to study while you are in Australia before the grant of student visa.

Visit Student Visa page for more information

Bridging A visa conditions

8101 – No work

The holder must not engage in work in Australia until the student visa is granted.

Contact Us