Employer Nomination Direct Entry (subclass 186)
As the name indicates, this stream permits employers directly nominate their workers for permanent residence without negotiating a labor Agreement.
Two stages to Direct Entry Process are:
- Employer will first lodge a nomination application indicating the position and the person they are nominating.
- Then, Employer lodges a visa application. Both the nomination and visa application can be lodged on the same day, but consideration will be given to nomination first, and its approval is required before the approval of visa application.
This visa permits you: –
Newly arrived residents may have to wait to access benefits of Australian Government.
Duration of Stay: –
Cost: – AUD$4,045–Main Applicant.
- Additional charges are there for other family applicants applying.
- Second Installment: – Family members having age above 18 years or above need to pay Second Installment, those who:
- Applies with the applicant for this visa.
- Has less than Functional English.
- Second Installment is AUD4,890
- Other costs include are those of health checks, police certificates and biometrics
Place to Apply from
- Applicant may apply this visa from onshore or offshore.
- If you are onshore, you must hold a substantive or a related bridging visa A, B or C.
- In case of No Further Stay Condition on Substantive visa, still you might file an application in certain situations.
- Applicant can be inside or outside Australia at the time of deciding on application.
Not be eligible
- In case of Previous Cancelled Visa.
Visa label: – Your visa will be digitally linked to your passport
Condition(s) attached with Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186
8515– Must not marry or enter into a de facto relationship before entering Australia.
How Can We Help
*How can we assist you? Please call our number mentioned on the website.