Hi, How Can We Help You?

Distinguished Talent visa Offshore Subclass 124

Distinguished Talent visa Offshore Subclass 124

This visa permits you: –

  • stay permanently in Australia.
  • study or work in Australia.
  • Entitled to enroll for Medicare (Australia’s public healthcare scheme).
  • Sponsor your relatives to come to Australia.
  • Apply for citizenship (if eligible).
  • Duration of Stay: –
  • As it is a permanent visa, you can stay for an indefinite time.
  • Your permanent residence starts on the day of the grant of the visa.

Eligibility Criteria

  • Nomination: Applicant must be nominated and nominator should also meet criteria set by Australia Government.
  • Applicant must meet the Health and Character needs.
  • Place to Lodge the Application from: –
  • You can be inside or outside Australia but, not in immigration clearance when you apply for this visa .
  • You must be offshore for your visa to be granted.
  • You need to have an exceptional and outstanding achievement as internationally recognized record in one of the below areas:
  • A sport
  • A profession
  • Arts
  • Academic and research
  • You must be nominated with a national reputation in relation to your area of talent by an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, eligible citizen of new Zealand or organization of Australia.
  • Obligations: – It is necessary that you and your family abide by all laws of Australian Government.
  • It is expected from you that you will contribute to Australia in your field of expertise.
  • Have paid Outstanding debt (if any) to the Australian Government: – If applicant or any family member of the applicant owe any debt to the Australian Government, it must be paid back
  • Australian Values Statement: – You must sign the Australian values statement, which assures that you will abide by all Australian laws and will respect their way of living.
  • Applicants of age 18 or above need to have Functional English, otherwise you will have to pay an extra charge, called the second installment for this visa to be granted.


  • Family members must be included any time of lodge of your application but, before deciding of application.
  • If applicant is under 18 years of age, you can include:
  • A parent
  • Members of the family unit of that parent.
  • Family members, applying for the visa must qualify health and character requirements of Australian Government.
  • Proof of de facto relationship with partner for a minimum of 12 months before applying date.

Not be eligible

  • In case of Previous Cancelled Visa.
  • Proof of de facto relationship with partner for a minimum of 12 months before applying date.

Cost: –For main Applicant the visa cost is AUD4,110.

  1. Additional charges are there for other family applicants applying.
  2. Also, application can’t be processed if correct visa application charges are not paid.
  3. Family members having age 18 years or above need to pay Second Installment, those who:
  4. Applies with the applicant for this visa.
  5. Has less than Functional English.
  6. Second installment cost is AUD4,890.

Processing Time

Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis.

  • Processing time depends on individual situations also.
  • Applications might take a longer time to process
  • If not filled correctly.
  • All documents are not provided.
  • It takes time by us for verification of your information
  • Also, application can’t be processed if correct visa application charges are not paid.

Steps Involved (in Applying)

Step 1. Before Applying: – check.

  • Your Passport.
  • You might need to give health examinations before applying or you can wait until told to do so.
  • If you need further help in application process, contact Bansal Immigration Consultants.

Step 2. Gather all Evidences: –

  • Documents: – Identity Documents
  • National Identity card (if you own)
  • Character documents
  • Proof of name change(Certificate of Marriage or Divorce, Name change documents from Australian registry of Births, deaths and Marriages or the applicable oversees Authority, Documents proving your other names by which you were known)
  • Prior Relationships

Provide: – Widowed, divorced documents, death certificates, documents of separation or statutory declarations in case you were previously married.

  • Record of Achievement documents.
  • Nominator Documents.
  • Documents related to prove your ability to establish yourself in Australia
  • Character documents: – include
  • Form 80
  • Records of Military services(if served in army of any nation)

Australian Police certificate: –

Include: An Australian Police check if your age is above 16 and have spent a sum of 12 months or more in Australia since the age of 16.

  • Australian Police certificate are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of grant.

Overseas Police certificates: –

You need to provide a Police certificate from every country (including your own nation) In which you have spent a sum of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since turning the age of 16.

  • Functional English documents.
  • Partner Documents.
  • Documents of dependents under 18 years of age.
  • Identity proof
  • Proof of their relation with you (Birth or marriage certificate)
  • Character documents (if apply)
  • Parental Responsibility documents: –You need to get approval for an applicant under 18 years of age to move to Australia from an individual who: –
  • Is not coming with the concerned child.
  • Has a right to decide (legally) where the child lives.

For that they must complete: A statutory declaration that they are giving their consent to the child to migrate to Australia on this visa.

Other option is to show: –

  • Order of Australian court allowing child to migrate to Australia.
  • The laws of your nation allowing the child to move to Australia.

Include documents:

  • An identity proof(Passport or Driver’s License)
  • Adoption paper (if applicable)
  • Documents of dependents over 18 years of age.
  • Identity proof
  • Proof of their relation with you (Birth or marriage certificate)
  • Character documents.
  • Proof of dependency. Includes: –
  • Birth certificate or adoption papers
  • Proof of financial dependency for a minimum of 12 months before applying. For that provide: –
  • Proof of their current studying
  • Tax records of them
  • Proof that they live with you.

Dependents above 18 must be: –

  • Above 18 but not yet 23 years of age.
  • Above 23 years yet unable to support themselves due to physical or cognitive limitation.
  • Prepare your documents: –
  • You will need to translate all non-English documents into English.
  • Scan your documents or get them photographed in color.
  • Scan must be a valid one.
  • Keep a replica of your completed application.

Step 3. Visa Application: – 

  • Visa is applied online, by providing correct and relevant information.
  • Consult our migration specialists for an easy going process.

Step 4. After Applying: –

  • Government of Australia will inform you after receiving your application and documents.
  • Travel: – You need not to arrange the travel until your visa confirmation is not sent to you in writing.
  • Biometrics: – You will be let know in prior if there is need of Biometrics.
  • Family unit: – Members of the family can be added in application after applying but before the visa is decided.

Step 5. Outcome of Visa: – While deciding of your Permanent Partner Visa, you can be onshore or offshore. Outcome of visa will be notified in written manner.

  • During granting of your visa, we will inform you about your visa grant number, the date of start of your visa and its conditions.
  • In case of refusal of our visa, we will let you know the reason of refusal and if you have a right to a review of the decision.
  • Application fee is non- refundable.

Visa label: – Your visa will be digitally linked to your passport

Obtaining the visa (In Australia): – You must

  1. Abide by all Australian laws.
  2. Check other conditions in your grant letter that you and accompanying family members have.

Conditions attached with Distinguished Talent Visa (Subclass 124)

 8502– You must not enter Australia before the person specified (usually the main visa holder or other relevant person such as your sponsor in the case of a Partner visa) in the visa has entered Australia

How Can We Help

  • We at Orange Global Consultants offer the much-needed help so as to convince the Australian Immigration authorities about your actual intention to stay and work in Australia.
  • We do everything possible to present you as a true candidate and that you will adhere to all rules and commitments during your stay in Australia.
  • Also, we assure you that your interview round goes well, which is yet another growing step to get this visa in Australia.

*How can we assist you? Please call our number mentioned on the website.