Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa Subclass 191
This visa does not commence until 16 November 2022. It is for people who have reside, work and studied in regional area in Australia on a previous eligible visa.
This visa permits you: –
My Eligibility Criteria
Duration of Stay
This visa has a travel component, expiry of which is 5 years after the grant date of visa.
- If family members hold a eligible visa than they can be added in application too.
- Family members must be included at the time of lodge of your application but, not after submission of application.
- Family members who no longer fulfill standard definition of family members can also be included provided they hold an eligible visa that was granted on the fact that they were member of your family unit.(for example, a child in your application who has turned 23 years of age since they were granted an eligible visa)
- Family members, applying for the visa must qualify health and character requirements of Australian Government.
- Family members, even if not migrating to Australia, might also have to qualify health and character requirements.
Cost: – For main Applicant there is a base charge.
- Announcement of base charge will be done near to the commencement date.
- Additional charges are there for other family applicants applying.
- Second Installment: – Family members having age 18 years or above need to pay Second Installment, those who:
- Applies with the applicant for this visa.
- Has less than Functional English.
- Pay the second installment only when asked to. It is charged only if visa is going to be granted.
- Second installment amount will be announced near to the commencement date.
- Other costs include are those of health checks, police certificates and biometrics.
Places to Apply From: –
You must be inside Australia when you apply and during the grant of the visa.
- Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Processing time depends on individual situations also.
- Applications might take a longer time to process
- If not filled correctly.
- All documents are not provided.
- It takes time by us for verification of your information
- Also, application can’t be processed if correct visa application charges are not paid.
Conditions for Skilled Regional (Permanent Residence) Visa (Subclass 191)
How Can We Help
*How can we assist you? Please call our number mentioned on the website.