Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186
Purpose Subclass 186 Visa Solves: –
Streams of Subclass 186 Visa
To be eligible for TRT stream you must: Hold a Subclass 457 visa, a 482 visa or a bridging visa.
There are 2 classes of applicants who can apply through TRT Stream:
- Applicants who applied for or held a 457 visa before 18 April 2017
- If above is the case, Applicant can apply for 186 visa once he/she has worked with a sponsor for at least 2 years whilst the holder of this visa, on the basis of grandfathering arrangements set out by Home Affairs Department.
- Applicant must not be over 50 years of age.
- Applicants who applied for or held a 457 or 482 visa after 18 April 2017
- If above is the case, applicant must have an occupation in the MLTSSL and you can then apply for 186 visa once have worked for 3 years with your sponsor whilst the holder of this visa.
- Applicants of this class cannot apply for 186 visa if they have an occupation on the STSOL, unless in a regional area and have worked for the employer (nominating one) for 3 years whilst the holder of a 457 or 482 visa.
- Applicant in this case must not be older than 45 years of age.
Note: TRT stream applicants must prove that they have withdrawn the salary nominated in their 457/482 nomination in each relevant year.
Please contact Orange Global, to check your complete Eligibility.
Be inshore or out shore of Australia.
Two stages to Direct Entry Process are:
- Employer will first lodge a nomination application indicating the position and the person they are nominating.
- Then, Employer lodges a visa application.
Both the nomination and visa application can be lodged on the same day, but consideration will be given to nomination first, and its approval is required before the approval of visa application.
Eligibility of Business
My Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be nominated by an Australian Employer.
- Occupation must be there on the 186 Visa Occupations List.
- Applicant must meet the Health and Character needs. Family members, applying for the visa must qualify health and character requirements of Australian Government.
- Family members, even if not migrating to Australia, might also have to qualify character requirements.
- Have paid Outstanding debt (if any) to the Australian Government: – If applicant or any family member of the applicant owe any debt to the Australian Government, it must be paid back or at least have formal arrangements to pay it back.
- Australian Values Statement: – You must sign the Australian values statement, which assures that you will abide by all Australian laws and will respect their way of living.
- Obligations: – It is necessary that you and your family abide by all laws of Australian Government.
- It is expected that the applicant will work for nominating employer for a minimum of 2 years.
- You have to start your employment within the period of 6 months of:
- Entry to Australia (if the visa was granted while offshore).
- The grant date of visa (if the visa was granted while you are inshore).
- As a Main Applicant, you need to show that you possess Competent English unless excused.
- There is no exemption to the English language requirement from 16 November 2019.
Members who can be enclosed in your application:-
Not be qualified: –In case of Past cancelled Visa, when you were in Australia.
Cost: – AUD$4,045–Main Applicant.
- Additional charges are there for other family applicants applying.
- Second Installment: – Family members having age above 18 years or above need to pay Second Installment, those who:
- Applies with the applicant for this visa.
- Has less than Functional English.
- Second Installment is AUD4,890
- Note: – As a Main Applicant, you need to show that you possess Competent English unless excused.
- If exempt from showing competent English, show that you have Functional English.
- If you failed to prove you have Functional English, then you have to pay a second installment of AUD 9,800 whenever asked.
- Other costs include are those of health checks, police certificates and biometrics.
Place to Apply from
- Applicant may apply this visa from onshore or offshore.
- If you are onshore, you must hold a substantive or a related bridging visa A, B or C.
- In case of No Further Stay Condition on Substantive visa, still you might file an application in certain situations.
- Applicant can be inside or outside Australia at the time of deciding on application.
- Applications might take a longer time to process
- If not filled correctly.
- All documents are not provided.
- It takes time by us for verification of your information
- Also, application can’t be processed if correct visa application charges are not paid.
Visa label: – Your visa will be digitally linked to your passport so you won’t get label in your passport.
Condition(s) attached with Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186
8515– Must not marry or enter into a de facto relationship before entering Australia.
How Can We Help
*How can we assist you? Please call our number mentioned on the website.